Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 9

It's been a pretty tough week. Monday I was planning on going to an afternoon class, but I was feeling so exhausted. I did a short 30 minute self practice. Tuesday I had class all day and did self practice again for about 40 minutes. Today my morning class got canceled due to weather so I got to go to YTTP for a morning class. I love morning classes, but it's so hard to find the energy to get there. The past few days, I feel like I've had to pry myself out of bed. I got an extra hour this morning, so I hope the rest of the week runs smoothly. I'm planning a 6pm class tomorrow night. I can hopefully get out of work in time to make it there.

I was watching I Used to be Fat on MTV tonight, and it actually really spoke to me. The girl wasn't losing weight because she was cheating with her diet. Sometimes I just DON'T feel like writing down what I'm eating, and I'm too afraid to step on the scale. If i don't see it, it doesn't matter. I just can't handle being this weight anymore. I know my body is slightly improving, but I need the number on the scale to go down. I KNOW this is not a healthy weight. I was my body to feel light and healthy, not weighed down by an extra 20 pounds I don't need. I feel like I'm eating so healthy. I eat almost completely vegan, with the exception of the occasional omelet at brunch. I don't know how much more I can cut out. I've got to keep tracking my calories and see what I can cut out. I don't want to be one of those overweight vegetarians. I don't want people to be surprised I ran a marathon, or that I'm doing a 30 day yoga challenge.

Here's to a healthy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment